Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

Really it's just another day. I do appreciate all that my family does for me on this day and who doesn't love the attention, but it is just another day and I hope my attitude brings glory to God today.

I can't help but feel that we are missing something, or should I say two someones. My family is not complete and I pray for those 2 children that are motherless today. That they have one and they don't even know it yet drives me crazy. Next year on this day I will be singing the praises of the Lord as I get to celebrate our family of 7.

May God be glorifies in us as we care for all the little treasures He gives us. There are 130 more kids at the orphanage in Rwanda, anyone want to go with us and love these little ones?

2 comments:

  1. I would LOVE to come with you. Only a dream though right now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He He I am glad I get to snuggle them with you.

    ReplyDelete