Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The Brain Blog

I wish this blog could just read my brain and write out a wonderful blog that encouraged and lifted those who read this. I don't have the time or energy (or joy at the moment) to write such an entry and so this is all I could think of. I'm not grumbling just wishing I had a clone to do all my work for me so that I could spend my time blogging or reading other bloggers.

On the other hand maybe I don't want any of you reading my brain, that could get messy! I could use your prayers though because all these kids wear me out and I'm running out of ideas on how to deal with them. My only solution so far is chocolate, not for them of course, but just for me. Those children don't need anymore sugar in their systems than what they get from fruit.

No brain blog, just old fashion typing.

2 comments:

  1. Ha, ha...chocolate for you :) I will be praying for your strength and for God to work on their little hearts. Love you, Jessica!

    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica, I know how you feel, we have a neighbor who's example I use, lots of pictures, her blog http://www.chickenblog.com/ has been going for some time and we are not sure how she does it. Natalie is in a similar situation (three big boys, all of them have Asperger's and a 6 year old doughtier) to you, and we love to have all of them over to our place when ever and have fun with especially there doughtier Maria.
    Patricia and I think the two of you are amazing.

    ReplyDelete