Sunday, November 6, 2011

The Never Ending Story

I had great hopes that by now all of the adoption and state matters would be behind us. I had envisioned a November full of official Nuckollhead celebration and merrymaking. I am to be disappointed.

We are heading into the second week of November and no word from our lawyer as to when a court date can be set. At the beginning of October we thought we were 2-3 weeks out from seeing a judge. As it stands now I hope we can see one before Christmas!

I wish I could see into God's plan for our future and know why this is taking so long, but I will take comfort in knowing that it's His plan and they never go wrong. To tell you the truth I have to remind myself that it's taking so long because we've been so busy lately that I forget it's not official yet.

We've had a lot going on. I'm lucky to remember my name anymore. Please pray that this court appearance would happen soon and that God would preserve us through this trying time.

No comments:

Post a Comment