Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Light at the End of the Tunnel

















I can see the light now and it's very clear. We were given the go ahead today to get a court date with out lawyer to adopt our boys finally. What started at the end of May 2010 is almost finished by the end of October 2011. I thought this would never come, and it's not over yet, but I am so excited to be done with the "game" and adopt our boys. Joey, Josh and Nate are already nuckollheads, but soon they will officially be OUR Nuckollheads.

This last 15 months have been more challenging than I could have ever predicted. No one could have prepared us even if they tried. Some things you can't understand until you live it. I thought I could handle what came our way, but God has greatly humbled me and shown me that no matter how hard I try it all comes down to HIM. He is my rock, He is my strength, He is my salvation!

1 comment: