Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Floating

Do you ever feel like your floating above the surface, caught in between two places? I have been home schooling for three and a half years and now it is no more. I can't quite get a grasp on my new reality just yet. I still hurry around the house trying to get everything done quickly because that was what I was used to. I have forgotten how to enjoy a day. I have Nate home with me now and I have to relearn how to sit down and play with him. I have so many things jarbled in my head that I have a hard time thinking straight.

But now is the time to relearn them. I want to learn how to have complete thought again. I want to be able to leave my room and go to the kitchen and remember why I was in there. I don't want to race around anymore. I want to enjoy God in the big things of my life and the little things of the day. I just pray that the way in which I choose to use my day brings glory to Him, even as a housewife.

3 comments:

  1. I think this time will be very good for you...my life is very different have both kids in school. I've been busier than I expected, much busier! But it's a good kind of busy and I know you're going to enjoy Nate at home with you...and you'll look forward to afterschool when you get to sit down and chat with the kids and just love having them with you again - I do!

    Becky B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are absolutely amazing, and I am certain God is pleased! Congratulations on the adoption of the boys...what a blessing!

    ReplyDelete