Thursday, January 14, 2010

Blogging!?

I didn't realize how difficult it would be to post things. Not actually pushing the button, but writing something down coherently and worth your while to read. I don't have much free time in a day as a homeschooling mom and I know many of you have even less time as working moms or fathers (or random people who happen upon this blog), so I want my words to matter and be clear. So it has taken me over a week to write out a post about how God changed my life and heart. I'm still not done, but at least I feel better now for not abandoning my page. Plus we're just waiting go get a letter in the mail from immigration telling us to get our fingerprints done again. It's one of the final steps before we get to send our paper work to Rwanda. So I am trying to ignore the mailbox and finish my testimony or God's dealings with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment