Sunday, January 3, 2010

Introductions

I would like to introduce our family for those of you who may not know us very well because we are another example of God's grace and mercy.

Isabelle-5 years old-think: noisy bell-loves baby dolls-reminds me of me-loves to do what ever sister and brother are doing-inquisitive- sings when she's happy, sad, bored or trying to get your attention.

Trent-8 years old-loves anything on wheels-does not have fond affections for school-is a good cuddler- HATES roller-coasters, but will do tricks on his bike that curl my hair-has inherited a desire to collect pocket knives-really wants a little brother to teach all his cool boy stuff to.

Melanie-11(on the 17th of Jan.)-Loves: horses, reading, babies, friends, camping, making cards, drawing; basically if it's an activity she wants to do it (and do it well)-plays the piano very nicely- loves learning about Jesus- she can't wait to grow up and take on the world.

Jesse-35-deputy sheriff-is a wonderful father and husband-loves to make homemade beer- loves to go camping and fishing- is gracious to eat my cooking with a smile-not picky about much-easy going-friendly-funny-handsome-creative with trying new ways to organize our family life-dedicated in following Christ and seeking Him.

Me-36-homeschool mom who is just trying to figure out a good plan -loves to go running-loves to bake or cook new recipes while sipping a good glass of wine and listening to Italian music- likes to stay home (occupationally and daily)-gets great satisfaction while pulling weeds out of my garden (spiritually and literally)-loves to spend time with my husband-LOVES babies (If you have one and I'm anywhere near I will knock over anyone else to get a chance to hold that baby)-asks God daily (hourly) to give me wisdom on how to train-up my children to know and love the Lord while battling my selfishness-stays busy around the house and yard to keep from being idle which for me leads to self pity.

We are just a family of 5 ready to grow as God leads us.

No comments:

Post a Comment