Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My Bog Picture

I thought I would explain my blog picture. I took this a year and a half ago in the fall. I'm standing outside from my bedroom door looking at my back yard and the trees from my neighbors yard. And people say Nevada isn't pretty! I love Spring here because of the new flowers and baby ducks, Summer is very nice to because we cool ourselves off in the river in our backyard and eat on the patio a lot. Fall- well, this picture describes Fall, and then there is Winter which I don't like, at all. It's cold and I'm stuck inside all the time.

So, I love looking out my backyard and watching nature. Saw a gray Crane fly past yesterday and a huge hawk eye my chickens today. I would make a very lousy city girl, too many people and not enough nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment